Marketing InternEuro School of Tennis
Social Media InternEuro School of Tennis
Marketing/Advertising SpecialistPrimetime Tent & Table, LLC
*Marketing Internship - Mobile StartupPreApps.com
Digital Marketing Internshipcar2go
Marketing And Operations Internship- Spring/ Summer 2017Luxor Linens
Event Coordinator - Sales and MarketingSupply Chain Latin America
Digital Marketing SpecialistBookmark This
3820 Mansell Road, Suite 375
Posted: March 07 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGreenstone, a Cultura Technologies company, provides software solutions for simplified business and information management across the agricultural supply chain to help agribusinesses improve yields and quality; reduce variability of results; streamline business processes; enhance business analysis and decision making; track, capture, and manage data; and deliver peace of mind with risk mitigation products.
Our set of solutions and services are designed to enhance productivity and customer service through automating and streamlining tasks across the spectrum of agribusiness – from back-office functions such as accounting, financials, payroll, inventory, and patronage to operations such as grain handling, crop planning, precision analysis, bin management, traceability, retail transactions, and fuel tracking.
Hundreds of agribusinesses across the United Kingdom, United States, Canada, South Africa, and Australia have turned to Cultura to meet the needs information management needs. Visit http://www.culturatech.com for more information.
We are seeking a Digital Marketer with excellent time management skills and writing ability to perform market development activities. The position will coordinate and implement marketing communication projects as well as providing day-to-day administrative support and analytic assistance. The position is focused on supporting the growth of our business with a heavy emphasis on digital marketing.
• This position will report directly to the Marketing Manager and the core responsibilities of the position are:
• Expand Cultura’s influential and social reach
• Research, write and edit clear and compelling marketing content for various channels, including but not limited to website content, product literature, case studies, newsletters, press releases, and video scripts
• Content must be aligned with the current marketing strategy and consider the buyer’s persona and journey. The ultimate goal is to increase the quantity and quality of leads and opportunities
• Provide feedback to other contributors and edit other writers’ content
• Acquire client testimonials from existing customers and connect with new customers through social media
• Connect with current and potential clients and industry influencers through social and published channels
• Marketing duties
• Assist with data entry, clean-up of customer data, and reporting in sales and marketing tools
• Email deployment
• Develop and maintain a detailed list of industry events
• Organize annual users conference, client events and tradeshows
• Keep promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with graphics, inventorying stock, and placing orders
• Other duties, including special projects as assigned
RequirementsIs This You?
• Pursuing bachelor degree in a business-related field.
• 1-2 years of marketing or promotional experience.
o We are also interested in adding an intern that is willing to acquire business-savvy skills and learn more about the agribusiness. Must be a senior graduating in May 2016 or December 2016.
• Exceptionally customer-centric.
• Proven written and oral communications skills.
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and/or video editing software a plus.
• Attention to detail, excellent organizational and problem solving skills.
• Must have willingness to travel as needed (minimal travel required).