Email Marketing InternAtcore Systems
Marketing InternGranada Theater
Paid Digital Marketing Internship (Software) - 3+ MonthsSendinBlue
Social Media Intern Needed ASAPLuxor Communications
Social Media Marketing Intern - BeautyLuxor Communications
Digital Marketing & Social Media InternDrive Rite Academy
Digital Marketing/Search Engine Marketing InternBookmark This
800 Eastern Ave
Posted: July 13 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMood Fabrics (www.moodfabrics.com) is hiring 2 unpaid Digital Marketing/Search Engine Marketing Interns to work at our office in Carlstadt, NJ near MetLife Stadium. Our office can be easily reached via routes 3, 17, 80 and 46. Our hours are from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM, and Interns can tailor their schedule to fit within our business hours.
About Mood Fabrics
Mood Fabrics is one of the top Fabric and Sewing Supply Retailers/Wholesalers in the world. We are a family owned and operated business with our office/warehouse in Carlstadt, NJ and stores in Los Angeles and Manhattan.
Mood Fabrics is the official store of “Project Runway”, which is a fashion reality show hosted on Lifetime Television Network. Mood Fabrics has been featured on many television shows including “The Apprentice” and “Good Morning America”.
What’s in it for Mood Fabrics Interns?
• Extensive training in Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
• Training in Social Media Marketing (SMM), Pay Per Click (PPC) Marketing, and E-mail Marketing
• Access to the latest Search Engine Marketing Tools
• The ability to measure the impact of their efforts.
• Possibly seeing television episodes being taped (depending on schedule)
• Hiring references.
• Job interview training if requested.
Interns at Mood Fabrics, after training, will be integral members of our Digital Marketing team. There will be a lot of hard work, but this will be a hands-on position. We will be providing extensive training on Search Engine Optimization (SEO) as well as Pay Per Click (PPC) Marketing, Social Media Marketing, and E-Mail Marketing. Mood Fabrics is undergoing a major overhaul of our SEO, and Interns will be involved with all aspects including research, troubleshooting, planning and execution.
There are literally hundreds of good paying, entry level, digital marketing positions in the NY/NJ Metropolitan Area, and Interns, if they are quick learners and hard workers, will be fully prepared for hire when they finish their Internships.
• Passion: We are looking for Interns that want to make Digital Marketing their career choice, and are willing to work and learn.
• Thirst for Knowledge: Digital Marketing is constantly changing, and Google keeps changing the rules. Interns need to have outstanding research skills.
• Microsoft Excel Skills: Interns must be proficient at MS Excel, especially Filters. VLookup is a bonus.
• Math Skills: Interns need to be very proficient at basic math including multiplication, division and percentages.
• Writing Skills: Interns must have solid writing skills, particularly advertising copy.
• Attention to Detail: Interns must be detail driven. Simple website errors can have disastrous results.
• Problem Solving Skills: A major function of a Digital Marketing professional is troubleshooting website and Google rankings issues. Interns must be analytical.
• Bonus Skills: WordPress, Blogging, Magento, SEO knowledge, PPC/AdWords Knowledge, E-mail Marketing Knowledge, Google Search Operators.