Social Media Intern for Digital Video Marketing AgencySupercool Creative
Web DeveloperRight Visual Inc.
Travel Agency Assistant & Marketing for Travel Agency (Countrywide - U.S.)Swift Travel Deals
Marketing InternSkyline Consulting Group
Brand ManagerSkyline Consulting Group
Account ManagerSkyline Consulting Group
Talent Acquisition and Retention InternshipStratagem.io
Pinterest MarketerSpice Pharm
Digital Media Advertising InternshipBookmark This
9348 Civic Center Drive
Beverly Hills, CA
Posted: May 11 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Digital Media Department is in search of a highly motivated individual to assist the department! We are looking for an individual who is both passionate about music and possesses a professional work ethic. This internship will expose you to various aspects of digital marketing including campaign set up, reporting and research. Live Nation’s Digital Media department creates strategy and campaigns for advertising Live Nation concerts through the web, mobile, search engines and social media. We source new ad opportunities, work with the local marketers around the country and create systems and efficiencies around buying media for the world's largest concert promoter. The Digital Media internship at Live Nation provides college, university or trade school students with on-the-job, experience in the digital, marketing, advertising and entertainment fields. It also offers education in a fun and enjoyable concert atmosphere. The student will work at our Live Nation office at Beverly Hills, CA. Please note that is an unpaid internship.
Responsibilities• Observe and assist Digital Media Marketing team in day to day activities
• Learn about campaign tracking and execution
• Gain media buying experience process including research, production, and administration support.
• Support our Social Media efforts and/or any related campaigns, reports and projects.
• Distribute master on sale calendar
• Aid with media planner to brainstorm potential campaign ideas
• Learn about and research new digital media partners
Requirements• Curious, sharp self-starter and good organization skills are all essential components of this internship
• Qualified applicants must handle a fast-paced environment with good humor and professional manner
• An interest in the music/entertainment business is strongly preferred, interest in digital marketing is a MUST
• Must be able to receive academic credit from their college or university prior to starting
• Must be enrolled in a Bachelor's/Masters program at an accredited college or university with Junior or Senior standing
• Must be 18 years or older
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Responsible and eager to learn
• Reliable transportation
• Proficiency in MS Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint (Graphic Design, Wordpress and HTML is a BIG plus)
• Positive attitude as well as an eagerness to learn
• Great organizational skills
• Ability to work well in stressful situations
• Reliable transportation