Intern positions available at Film company - Marketing Majors welcomed - Must be in collegePES
Marketing InternUltrakote Products
Marketing/Media/Event InternOutside Television
Brand AmbassadorBaruvi Fresh
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)LUXE Properties
Marketing InternshipFind8 Digital
Marketing InternTomes & Hanratty PC
Digital Media AnalystBookmark This
Sublime Talent Management
Posted: August 28 2016
Company Location: Chicago, IL
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSublime Talent Management a Premier Talent and Brand Management company is looking for Interns to support our exclusive roster of Clients and the Talent Managers who work with them. The Digital Marketing Intern will assist with our digital marketing and branding efforts.
ResponsibilitiesResponsible for ongoing analysis of business data, including digital media data, digital web data, primary research studies, and client business metrics to support media experience design from conceptualization through presentation of data. Serves as expert able to effectively apply and translate ad technology recommendations and analytical techniques to solve/measure solutions to business challenges.
What to Expect:
• Learn how to create and maintain an effective marketing campaign across all interactive media including websites, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, email and blogs.
• Learn the nuances of client management from sitting in on meetings to hands on account administration experience.
• Assist with building content for all social channels, email and blog.
• Track, analyze, and report the results of marketing campaigns using Google Analytics and other tools.
• Run advertising campaigns via social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) and Google AdWords.
• Help develop and implement the marketing and communications strategy.
• Help build inbound organic search traffic and improve search engine results pages.
• Maintain calendars and schedule deliverables.
• Any other duties as assigned based on company needs and Intern’s strengths/interests.
• Demonstrated interest in website analytics, social media analytics, or digital analytics
• Experience working with advertising, media and direct response marketing a plus.
• Database building and management skills preferred
• Campaign management activities such as campaign set-up, documentation creation and maintenance, QA, performance reporting, and billing reconciliation.
• provides input in the construction of client decks and status documentation
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Social Media Marketing, Digital Marketing, Music Industry, Web Analytics, Social Media Measurement, Media & Entertainment, Social Media Advertising, Social Media Management
Preferred - Music Industry, Blog Marketing, Application Design, Music Events, Film Industry, Film Marketing