Business Specialist/ Marketing InternBrand PGH, Inc.
Marketing ~ Management ~ Entry Level InternshipsBrand PGH, Inc.
Social Media Marketing Intern needed for law firm.Redding Fitzpatrick, LLP
ENTRY LEVEL ACCOUNT EXECUTIVEELM Global
ENTRY LEVEL SALES AND MARKETING RECENT GRADS WANTEDELM Global
Want to work for a Celebrity Marketing Company? Apply here.We are looking for SERIOUS INTERNS(eipunlimited)
In search of a SERIOUS & PROFESSIONAL Marketing Intern for overall marketing and celebrity events.(eipunlimited)
Digital MediaBookmark This
Tribeca Marketing Group
2001 Hollywood Blvd
Posted: May 13 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAs a full-service agency specializing in marketing support and solutions for the Higher Education sector, Tribeca is focused on providing a professionally nurturing environment for intern candidates to grow and be challenged in the following areas:
• Graphic Design
• Social Media
• Client Services
• Reporting and Analysis
• Market Research
• Project Management
• Digital Media
• Traditional Media
RequirementsTo be considered for the Tribeca Marketing Group Internship, the successful candidate must be able to demonstrate:
• Above-average skills in Excel and commonly used Microsoft Office business applications
• Outstanding communication skills (Verbal and Written)
• Detail oriented task execution
• Punctuality and reliability
• Self-motivation and a solution-oriented work ethic
• Photoshop proficiency (appreciated but not required)
The Tribeca Marketing Group work environment and culture is one marked by teamwork, and enhanced by a focused mission of exemplary client service.
In order to be considered for this internship, candidates must be:
• Currently enrolled in an accredited postsecondary institution of higher learning
• Able to commit to a minimum of 20 hours per week
• Able to commute to our office in Hollywood, FL
Requirements: Please submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org subject: "Tribeca Internship"
• Resume and Cover Email
• A 250-300 word essay on how this internship will assist you in achieving your career goals
• 1 Letter of Recommendation (preferably from a staff or faculty member from your school/college/university)
• Your Portfolio (if applicable)
Interns who are selected for this program will be eligible for a monthly stipend after their 30-day review. Exemplary interns will be considered for full or part time employment upon graduation.