Publisher's Assistant VirtualSRM Graphics and Printing
(Digital Street Team Lead) - National Recording ArtistLos Angeles Talent LLC
Marketing InternCatStone NYC
Marketing InternCatStone NYC
Social Media & Community Management InternJohanna Cabral
Marketing ExecutiveVOUS LLC
Digital Marketing InternVendng Machine Corp.
Entry Level Sales & Marketing Paid Internships -- Start Now or Next SemesterMarketing Consultants of Orlando
Digital Media InternBookmark This
JennaBenna & Co
2457 Silver Star Road
Posted: June 09 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionJennaBenna & Co., LLC is seeking an ambitious, excited and hard-working digital media intern. We are looking for someone with a passion for and background in digital media, videography, photography, graphic design, marketing, content, and the technological universe.
Job Summary: This Digital Media Intern will create and distribute content via the websites, channels, social media, and other avenues for the fastest-growing and largest Greek apparel company in the nation. This person should be team oriented, with great people skills and goal oriented with video production experience. This is a great potential launch pad into a career of Digital Media offering solid work experience with relevant and original portfolio material.
Responsibilities• Create graphics, video, photos, and other materials for use on social media, website, marketing collateral, and print material.
• Utilize digital media, design, website, and other tools and software applications
• Combine mediums (such as video, slides, audio, narration and closed captions to final products
• Familiarity and experience using video editing software.
• Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
• Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
• Create “How To” outlines for training purposes
• Videos will be used on the corporate website and social media sites
• Contribute to and help manage the company’s website and YouTube channel.
• General office work and duties as assigned
Requirements• Use video, photography, graphic design, and related software (including Adobe Creative Suite, especially Premiere, After Effects, PhotoShop, Indesign) in creative, productive, and efficient ways
• Collaborate with team, while having ability to work independently and take direction, constructive criticism, and input
• Work under pressure, tight deadlines, etc.
• Manage and create shareable content for YouTube and other social media, avenues, and outlets
• Experience with Google Analytics and/or AdWords a plus.
• Solid digital communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data, intuition, street smarts, and common sense to inform efforts and projects
• Interpersonal skills, detail oriented, and technologically savvy
• Experience using digital media and design software and tools utilizing best practices
• Coursework or professional experience in marketing, communications, journalism, public relations, English, American studies, advertising, business, media, and/or computer science/software
• Proficient computer and software skills (Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, web and social media applications)
• Think, communicate, and work creatively and strategically while creating and managing tasks and projects
SkillsRequired - Video Editing
Preferred - Digital Media