Website Manager and Designer - Big Data StartupGreenwich.HR
Social Media & Marketing InternDormMom Metro Atlanta, Inc
Digital Marketing Video InternshipRave Decor
Digital Marketing Intern- ORLANDO & TAMPA AREASOneThing Strategic Marketing Group
Social Media InternProspect Row
Integrated Marketing Intern [FALL/WINTER 2016]IM Boston
Integrated Marketing Intern [FALL/WINTER 2016]Yougoz
Digital Media Marketing InternBookmark This
200 Green Street, Suite 200
San Francisco, CA
Posted: July 25 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWho we are:
We are Praetorian Digital. A leading digital media company with an established presence in the public safety and local government markets. We are a very forward thinking, fun company where you would meet and learn from an awesome team in the heart of San Francisco! Our digital properties are visited by more than 3.5 million first responders, public safety, and local government professionals growing every month. Praetorian Digital owns and operates www.PoliceOne.com, www.FireRescue1.com, www.EMS1.com, www.EfficientGov.com, and www.CorrectionsOne.com.
Who you are:
You are a college student working towards a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Non-Profit Management or related looking for a marketing internship that will give you hands-on experience to help build not only your experience, but your resume. You will be placed in a position where you will acquire key skills in online media, marketing, and research. You also want to work with a great team at an exciting, fast-growing company that is redefining digital marketing and helping first responders acquire the resources they need to perform their job.
About the internship:
This internship is a fantastic opportunity to help grow one of the newest business units at Praetorian, the Grants Division. The Grants team provides help to public safety and local government agencies nationwide locating grants and other fundraising opportunities to allow them to continue protecting our communities. We are looking for someone to come into the office a minimum of 12 hours per week with a flexible schedule. This is an unpaid internship but travel expenses will be reimbursed up to $15/day.
This internship is perfect opportunity for someone looking to start their career.
So, please send your resume and a brief cover letter outlining why you are interested in the position to the email address above.
ResponsibilitiesGoals of this Internship:
- Learn to develop content for e-mail marketing campaigns (learn mailchimp!)
- Assist updating postings to our online grant websites (content management!)
- Help conduct research for grant opportunities (become a research guru!)
- Other duties as needed or as interest dictates (what do you want to learn more about?)
RequirementsDesired Characteristics & Skills:
- Timeliness and attention to detail
- Ability to learn quickly and multi-task
- Comfortable with technology and learning new technologies
- A people person with a friendly phone presence (customer service experience preferred)
- Hard working with positive and lively attitude
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Organized, enthusiastic and a strong willingness to always learn
- Proficiency in performing web-based research and using databases