Marketing InternKong Digital
Marketing & Communications InternSan Francisco Wholesale Produce Market
TAX PREPARER/ADMIN ASSISTNurepublic
Marketing InternshipNamdar Realty Group
Social Media Marketing InternshipAdMix Social
Brand AmbassadorThe AroundCampus Group
Marketing & Development Coordinator - Spring 17Project Footsteps, Inc
Digital Media w/ Fast Paced & Exciting Sports Nutrition CompanyBookmark This
Posted: July 20 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMuscle Elements is a fast paced, exciting, and unique sports nutrition company. Our approach to innovation and education are unmatched in this industry. We are a hard working, hard playing family that has an incredible passion for what we do. We are a Forward-thinking, fast paced company looking to hire an intern with strong knowledge and understanding of the digital media landscape and oversee our Digital Media Department. We are looking for someone that is a self starter and needs very little supervision. This person would be responsible for all Digital Media. This would include but not limited to increase visibility and traction on all social media platforms, develop content / blogs for social media, interact with likes and comments in an appropriate way, utilize google analytics to drive traffic and sales online, create landing pages, budget and spend for digital advertising, improve website, and manage and locate brand ambassadors.
Responsibilities*Assisting with the development of creative social media campaigns
* Assist with development of social media content
* Provide creative input and content both in writing and in graphics
* Assist with graphic layout and design of content
* Proficient and skilled in all forms of social media
* Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
* Must have a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
* Outstanding computer and Internet skills
* A keen desire to learn about the cosmetics industry, digital media, content production, public relations and branding
* Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
*Creative Suite and coding skills are a plus.
SkillsRequired - Social Media Development, Graphic Design, Deadline Driven, Leadership, Web Analytics
Preferred - Adobe Creative Suite, Magento