Paid E-Commerce/Marketing Internship (Great for HS/College students)Springfield Wine & Spirits
Communications InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
Marketing Intern – Website Merging ProjectZmodo
Sports MarketingProspect Wire Inc.
Content and Marketing InternTrilogy Education Services
Marketing and Communications InternWildlife Habitat Council
Public Relations InternTier 1 Event Management
Spring/Summer Creative Agency InternshipsERG
Digital Strategy Intern:Bookmark This
Miami Freerunning Academy
8284 NW 66 Street
Posted: February 26 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMiami Freerunning Academy is the premier facility for parkour, freerunning, and obstacle course racing instruction. Our facility has been recognized as an excellent alternative to exercise as well as developing a community of professional athletes. An ideal opportunity to become involved with the physical recreational market of the Miami community. Our Academy is actively involved with various events including American Ninja Warrior. The position is remote; however, the academy is more than willing to be a location for gym membership as well as coordinating with CEO and Director of Marketing. Minimum 10 Hours a Week.
• Full membership to Academy’s class offerings.
• Inclusion for Academy events including American Ninja Warrior.
• Letter of Recommendation and Professional References.
Responsibilities• Develop cohesive marketing strategies regarding the digital space.
• Perform competitive analysis to determine best opportunities to subvert competition.
• Learning skills to create intuitive marketing campaigns utilizing PPC, A/B Testing, and SEO optimization.
• Utilize Google analytics to determine effectiveness of aforementioned marketing campaigns
• Coordinate with Marketing Analysis Intern, Social Media Intern and Marketing Director to develop integrated marketing campaigns with measurable results.
• Full creative control to learn about a variety of strategies to determine the most effective campaigns.
Requirements• Current undergraduate pursuing a major in Business, Marketing, Communications or a related field.
• Previous marketing experience within an internship or work placement is preferable but not a defining factor.
• An open-minded, fast learning, enthusiastic, and adaptable candidate is ideal.