Marketing Lead InternshipBusiness Services
Website Manager and Designer - Big Data StartupGreenwich.HR
Social Media & Marketing InternDormMom Metro Atlanta, Inc
Digital Marketing Video InternshipRave Decor
Digital Marketing Intern- ORLANDO & TAMPA AREASOneThing Strategic Marketing Group
Social Media InternProspect Row
Integrated Marketing Intern [FALL/WINTER 2016]IM Boston
Does This Sound Like You!Bookmark This
230 W. Wells Street
Posted: April 29 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTime for a change? Need A New Career???
Our expanding Marketing Company requires 17+ Ambitious & Fun individuals office to start IMMEDIATELY.
We are looking for ambitious people we can coach intensively to work with our exciting clients, to specialize in Sales, Marketing and Customer Services for our busy promotion campaigns.
Successful applicants will:
- Have strong communication skills
- Be able to multi-task and problem solve
- Enjoy learning and personal development
- Perform well within team's
- Be ambitious and enjoy taking responsibility
- Have an outgoing and friendly personality
What's in it for you?
- Fantastic average earning potential
- The opportunity to be cross coached in all aspects of Sales & Marketing
- Development of interpersonal skills and confidence
- Chance to gain nationally recognized qualifications
- Advancement based on individual merit and performance
- Rapid progression & Business Development opportunities
- Opportunities for international travel
Experience is not necessary as we will provide full product coaching & on-going support and guidance to self-motivated individuals; although some previous experience of sales, promotions, retail, hospitality, travel, tourism or similar dealing with customers face to face would be an advantage.
Good communication skills and eagerness to learn new skills are essential!
Our Business Development Program is in place for the more ambitious candidate.