Digital Marketing/Growth Hacker Intern (Unpaid) Part-Time, RemoteParceed
Paid Social Media InternshipBumpn
Paid Social Media Marketing InternshipBumpn
Media and Video ProductionJacq's Organics
IT/Computer Systems InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
Internship for Students Interested In Business, Politics, Journalism, Entertainment or Media ArtsUnderground Network
Marketing InternshipLime Enterprises, LLC
Marketing InternBroomer-Carroll Enterprise
Drink Philly Marketing and Communications InternshipBookmark This
Posted: October 04 2016
Company Location: Philadelphia, PA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMarketing and Communications Internship
1735 Market Street, Suite 3750
Philadelphia, PA 19103
If you are looking for a unique opportunity that will allow you to gain incredible hands-on experience while building your resume and portfolio, this internship is for you!
As a DrinkPhilly.com intern, you will be responsible for gathering information and assisting with creating original content that portrays the very best of Philadelphia's drinking culture. In this role, you can expect to gain prestige as the go-to person for all things drink-related, and you'll likely receive invites and passes to various press dinners and events.
- This is a part time, unpaid position
- Flexible hours with some ability to work outside the office
- This offer will be unpaid; however, we're sure that you'll come away from this position with tons of great experience, clips and amazing exposure and connections.
Apply by sending resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
ResponsibilitiesYour schedule will be FLEXIBLE and you'll be working on a variety of exciting projects alongside the Editor-in-Chief and the Marketing Team such as:
- Researching, drafting, editing content and supporting articles about beer, wine, spirits, bars and restaurants.
- Content management and web publishing
- Social Media - to push the content and articles
- Data Entry