Marketing ManagerUnited Group Limited
Gawkus Marketing Partner (Georgetown University)Gawkus
Gawkus Marketing Partner (American University)Gawkus
Gawkus Marketing Partner (Boston University)Gawkus
Gawkus Marketing Partner (NYU)Gawkus
Gawkus Marketing Partner (Northeastern University)Gawkus
Social Media/ Online Marketing InternJAEST
Marketing InternQR Holdings
Fashion MARKETING & BRANDING, GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERNBookmark This
Non- Blonde Clothing
Posted: August 30 2016
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionIf you want to become a part of a growing and culture driven Clothing & Accessory brand, Non Blonde is for you! We are looking for dynamic and innovative interns to help in brand building campaigns.
Must be a self starter, social media savvy, connected with marketing and trends. Will be able to work remotely and be excited about fashion!
Internship will include the following :
1. Engage, inspire and help galvanize the organization around the brand vision, position and strategies so they are clear in bringing them to life in their areas of functional expertise.
2. Participates in brand strategy discussions and in setting a bulls-eye consumer target.
3. Works collaboratively with marketing communications to execute packaging designs consistent with a determined communications hierarchy and a global style guide.
4. Assist in Analyzing historical new product launches, and reports on vitality rates.
5. Analyzes consumer trends and information, and categories to help identify product categories to enter as future sources of growth.
6. Assist in driving consumer understanding and insights that defines our prime prospects’ needs, attitudes and values in order for consumers to have stronger and more impactful brand experiences.
ResponsibilitiesAssist in Photo shoots, help to create and implement brand building campaigns. Will be expected to drive social media presence and attend trunk shows and marketing events.
RequirementsKnowledge of Brand building and marketing coursework.
Skills, Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator.
Product or fashion design coursework a plus