Summer Sales/marketing intern (video production company)confidential production company
Marketing and Publications InternDisability Law Colorado/Mighty Rights Press
Marketing and Recruitment AssistantSTAFF SOURCE
Marketing / Business Development Intership.Ligne' Agency
VeryVera Fall Marketing InternVeryVera
MARKETING and COMMUNICATIONS INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences & Health CareHealth Connexions
Content Manager Student Internship (Part-time, telecommute)Noah Education Fund
Social Media marketerPelagic Capital Corporation
DYNAMIC MARKETING & BRANDING, GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERNBookmark This
Non- Blonde Clothing
Posted: August 13 2015
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionIf you want to become a part of a growing and culture driven Accessory brand, Elly Clay is for you! We are looking for dynamic and innovative interns to help in brand building campaigns.
Must be a self starter, social media savvy, connected with marketing and trends. Will be able to work remotely and be excited about fashion!
Internship will include the following :
1. Engage, inspire and help galvanize the organization around the brand vision, position and strategies so they are clear in bringing them to life in their areas of functional expertise.
2. Participates in brand strategy discussions and in setting a bulls-eye consumer target.
3. Works collaboratively with marketing communications to execute packaging designs consistent with a determined communications hierarchy and a global style guide.
4. Assist in Analyzing historical new product launches, and reports on vitality rates.
5. Analyzes consumer trends and information, and categories to help identify product categories to enter as future sources of growth.
6. Assist in driving consumer understanding and insights that defines our prime prospects’ needs, attitudes and values in order for consumers to have stronger and more impactful brand experiences.
ResponsibilitiesAssist in Photo shoots, help to create and implement brand building campaigns. Will be expected to drive social media presence and attend trunk shows and marketing events.
RequirementsKnowledge of Brand building and marketing coursework.
Skills, Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator.
Product or fashion design coursework a plus