Social Media InternChoice Premiums
Social Media Marketing InternYoung Adult Survival Guide
Entry Level Junior Marketing Assistant: Entry Level MarketingInfinite Promotional Solutions
IT/Computer Systems InternITT Technical Institute-Houston West
Marketing | PR InternLive Love Wear It
Book Marketing CoordinatorPulse, LLC
Blind business owner needs assistance with computer workScribes, Ink
E-Commerce Content and Social Media InternBookmark This
5221 Central Ave.
Posted: June 25 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a new boutique online retailer in the electronic music festivals and events scene. We're looking for a creative writer intern to help us create amazing content for our website and our different social media channels, and learn how to operate an E-Commerce business from A to Z. Work will be done mainly at our small office in Richmond, CA.
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE!
This position is an NON-PAID INTERNSHIP position which can turn into a full time paid position with time and success.
Please reply to this listing with your resume and cover letter. As part of the application process, you will be asked to provide three writing samples on topics we'll provide you.
Responsibilities• Learn hands on how to operate an E-Commerce business from A to Z, including logistics, marketing, sales, etc.
• Produce content for our website (such as blog posts, product descriptions, promotional text etc.)
• Manage and execute all of our social media efforts and outreach.
• Manage our bloggers outreach, actively communicating with bloggers and arranging product reviews.
• Help us with anything else you are willing to learn.
Requirements• You love all aspects of writing and communicating. You have an eye for detail and are smart, creative and thoughtful.
• You feel comfortable working independently and/or with guidance, using various tools to bring ideas to life.
• You are well versed in the social media world, and have a good understanding of what makes a compelling content experience on the web.
• You are highly motivated, eager to learn and grow, have a good sense of humor, and a strong work ethic.
NICE TO HAVE
• Previous experience working as a copywriter or anything to do with marketing or creative writing.
• Previous experience working with Wordpress, Shopify and other web content management platforms.
• Close familiarity with the music festival scene (e.g. Burning Man, Symbiosis Gathering, etc.) or similar events.
SkillsRequired - Marketing, English, Creative Writing, Content Creation
Preferred - Music, WordPress, Shopify