Social Media & Community Management InternOcularIT Solutions
Marketing, Social Media, Sales InternElizabeth Connolly
Entertainment / Comedy Apprentice / Internship for marketing / online marketingNAC Industrial
Digital Marketing InternHemp Educate America
Marketing SpecialistCold Stone Creamery
Scranton Fringe Festival Social Media & Marketing InternshipScranton Fringe
Campus Brand Ambassador Monroe Community CollegeMosaic
Campus Brand Ambassador Appalachian State UniversityMosaic
E-Commerce Marketing InternBookmark This
Carlisle FoodService Products
4711 E Hefner Rd
Oklahoma City, OK
Posted: October 13 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThis is a 12 week paid internship designed to give students hands-on experience managing the daily operations / marketing of international third-party e-commerce channels such as Amazon. They would be responsible for helping to coordinate and support the functions of the Marketing Services Department including, but not restricted to assisting in the development, creation, production, and execution of marketing communication materials, literature, press releases, social media, and other promotional material designed to grow awareness, brand equity, share, and sales within our strategic market segments.
Will assist in the development, communication and implementation of marketing plans, new product launches, and online presence.
ResponsibilitiesE-commerce Merchandising Manager – 50% of Time
Manage channel specific product offering and performance. Produce and optimize channel specific product copywriting and product data for SEO, SEM, and conversation rates. Maintain product detail integrity within 3rd party marketplaces and online distributors, including accurate product categorization, attributes, images, and pricing.
E-Commerce Promotional Management – 25% of Time
Manage online product advertising, promotional programs, and special offers. Track promotional effectiveness and return on investment. Manage and responded to user feedback to grow positive product ratings.
Marketing Information Management & Web Content Support Management – 25%
• Assists in management and maintenance of product information, which can include product descriptions, product copy, and product images, within the content management system.
• Support the integrity of product information through CMS by assisting with data management.
• Manage, maintain CSR list as well as other programs/projects designed to build customer lists.
• Continue to further develop skills and expertise within primary software programs used to support job functions.
• Fulfill responsibilities in accordance with Carlisle’s policies and procedures.
• Responsible for aiding in own self-development by being available and receptive to all training made available by the company.
• Plans daily activities within the guidelines of company policy, job description, and Supervisor's instruction in such a way as to maximize personal output.
• Responsible for keeping own immediate work area in a neat and orderly condition to ensure safety of self and co-workers.
Will report any unsafe conditions and/or practices to the appropriate supervisor and Human Resources. Will immediately correct any unsafe conditions as the best of own ability.
SkillsRequired - Excel
Preferred - Adobe Photoshop, E-commerce SEO, PPC Bid Management, Search Engine Optimization, Search Engine Marketing