Marketing Internship with QODA Mobile - App StartupQODA Mobile, LLC.
Marketing InternAthens Yoga Institute
Marketing and Social MediaPraos Health Inc.
Data Entry ClerkAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Marketing InternGambit Sports Private Limited
Paid Marketing Internshipswetravelsolo
Marketing ExecutiveFabian Media Pvt. Ltd
Marketing InternEuro School of Tennis
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Myra Howard, State Farm Agent
Posted: March 25 2015
Company Location: Richmond, VA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are an Insurance Agency in Richmond, VA looking to build a dynamic team to help cultivate relationships within the community, as well as further grow and develop. We are looking to work with strong team players who seek the opportunity to utlize their skills to the fullest potential in various areas of business development. Join a winning team, and let's grow together
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus
SkillsRequired - Client Presentation, Business Excellence, Community Empowerment, Article Writing
Preferred - Academic Writing, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Applications