Social Media Marketing InternSuperfit
Learn from an entrepreneur with over 18 years of eCommerce industry experienceSim1ems
Marketing Internship at New York City Music VenueLe Poisson Rouge
Marketing InternPhillip Jeffries
Book Marketing InternPulse, LLC
Paid Part Time Social Media Marketing/Public RelationsPEEKaMEET
Marketing - COMPETITIVE Team - Sports Athletes & CoachesNLD Group, Inc.
Marketing Lead InternshipBusiness Services
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Great Care Lawn Service
Posted: January 21 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe have an email marketing campaign and need help writing content. The campaign revolves around a free service we offer to all subscribers that are interested in caring for their lawn. We send out weekly emails with up to date, step by step advice on how to care for a lawn. I can provide material and guidance of what to write, but the position will require basic research of lawn care and a simplistic writing approach. Easy to read, engaging material is needed. The goal is to convert subscribers into paying customers, so a marketing or advertising minded writer would be great. Weekly emails is the primary job, but help with blog posts on similar material will be likely added.
Responsibilities- Assist writing short, weekly emails
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiar with Wordpress blogging software
- Familiar with email marketing software, (Constant Contact)