Marketing InternNothing But Net-Elite Basketball Coaching
Street Team Promotions & Marketing InternMs Chu Entertainment Inc.
MARKETING INTERNSHIP in the Music IndustryHealth Connexions
JOURNALISM AND MARKETING INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences & Health CareHealth Connexions
Marketing CoordinatorMartin Architectural Group
Real Estate MarketingTheresa Taylor Team with Keller Williams Capital Properties
Business Development / Sales InternIdeate Vision
INTERN - UHaulCarShare - Augustana CollegeU-Haul International
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Posted: January 04 2016
Company Location: Beverly Hills, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe intern will be exposed to multiple different industries through writing content for multiple different platforms, online and offline. The candidate will gain experience both with long form and short form copy. The internship is remote and the hours are flexible as long as deadlines are met.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus
SkillsRequired - Copywriting
Preferred - Design