Social Media/Marketing/Website DeveloperIndelible Ink-NY
Marketing, Public Relations & Social MediaBradford Stewart Art
LOCAL BUSINESS NOW HIRING ENTRY LEVEL EVENT STAFFSouth Texas Promotions
Event Communications AssistantRhythm Events
Winter 2016 - Event & Marketing Internship [Austin, TX]Snappening
Marketing InternU-Haul International
Marketing InternRoyal Solutions
Marketing InternBlue Square Concepts
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
The Prime Enterprise Group
1263 S. Military Trail Ste. 3
West Palm Beach, FL
Posted: February 11 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Prime Enterprise Group is a professional business firm that focuses on helping startup companies grow and entrepreneurs to start businesses. We write business plans and assist in financial approvals of small business loans, lines of credit and investors for our clients. We also conduct business consultations, reviews and workshops.
As an intern in our writing department, you will be responsible for carrying out the companies mission in write and assemble together business related stories that will interest our audience. By gathering together a number of different sources and ensuring that all the arguments are represented, they keep our audience abreast of events in the business world. You will be granted an opportunity to be a contributing write to a raising business magazine.
Starting positions are unpaid but can convert into paid internship positions based on performance.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus