Marketing ApprenticeshipThe Austin Focus, Inc.
Marketing and Social Media Marketing- Help us take our new prize game App viral.iVisume.com
Social Media Marketer InternDandytribe
Sales / Marketing InternshipUS CASTINGS
Content Marketer InternDandytribe
Marketing / Social Media InternshipWREVEL
MARKETING - LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT - PaidA&A Marketing Group
Email Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: March 30 2016
Company Location: Aubrey, TX
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGet in on the ground floor of an exciting and growing company dedicated to providing great consumer electronics products to customers across the United States and around the world. Be part of a passionate and dedicated team, where your experience will be valued and sought out, and at the same time you'll be a full team member, where you'll be learning from key team members. This won't be a "paper-shuffling" internship. You'll gain real-world experience and real-world learning. Your combination of creativity, organization and analysis will lead to a great experience in managing a robust email list.
Koar is looking for an experienced e-mail marketer to manage our list of 80,000+ e-mail contacts.
While Koar is based in Texas, this position will be filled remotely.
About the Employer
Koar provides customers with products that help them lead active lives, untethered from technology.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities will include:
- cleaning the list and monitoring deliverability
- creating regular e-mail campaigns (approximately four times a week) for the various segments
- creating customized nurture streams
- developing and implementing a strategy for product sales through these emails
- developing and implementing strategies to increase organic e-mail acquisition
- work to minimize list decay and unsubscribes while increasing the productivity of our email sends.
- provide regular reports on list health and campaign effectiveness
Other responsibilities could include
- writing customized press releases for the various segments
- At least two years experience in e-mail marketing
- Familiarity with aWeber's e-mail marketing platform or similar platform such as Mailchimp
- Highly analytical and able to derive meaning from data through A/B testing and email optimization.
- Excellent understanding of email marketing concepts and metrics such as Sender Score, deliverability, and sender reputation.
- Excellent writer and communicator (in both the written and verbal form).
- And, above all, a passion for the serving Koar’s customers with great products and emails