Intern - Marketing and CommunicationsAmerican Red Cross Greater New York
Marketing InternBuh! Gaming
SALES & MARKETING INTERNJetzy
Business Development executiveAdroo Technologies LLC
Marketing InternEZC Pak
Social Media Marketing Agency Summer Internship in Woodland HillsBright Age
Social Media CoordinatorRenew Packaging LLC
PAID - Digital Marketing & Web Analyst InternU Haul International
Email Marketing InternBookmark This
Cirque Central Entertainment
Posted: February 15 2016
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCirque Central provides specialty and "cirque du soleil" style entertainment such as aerial and ground acrobats for corporate and private events. (Product Launches, Weddings, Fashion Shows, Holiday Parties etc.)
Seeking email marketing intern to produce and manage email marketing.
Responsibilities- Email Database management
- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences a plus
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials a plus.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing (preferred but not mandatory)
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Experience or Interest in the specialty entertainment field a plus.
- Experience with or quick ability to learn use of email marketing programs - Constant Contact / Mailjet or other.
SkillsRequired - Email Marketing, English language skills, Email Marketing Software, Email Design, Mass Email Marketing, Email Campaigning
Preferred - Graphic Design, Marketing Copy, Marketing for Small Business