Vietnamese Segment CampaignTaro
Looking For A SOCIAL MEDIA AND CONTENT INTERN for a Hot New Consumer Start-Up!exactly.me
Business Development / Sales InternTSS Brokerage
Marketing InternshipBird-X, Inc.
Health & Wellness Project InternNew Avon
Digital Marketing InternBlack Label Innovation
Enrollment and Marketing InternshipBookmark This
New York Film Academy
420 Lincoln Road
Miami Beach, FL
Posted: December 30 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionENROLLMENT and MARKETING INTERNSHIP – MIAMI, FL
Be A Part Of A Young & Successful Team
New York Film Academy- South Beach- Miami, FL USA
Contact: Gil Enrique Matos | email@example.com| 617-213-0445
New York Film Academy is looking for interns with outstanding customer service skills and the ability to maintain his/her composure in a young, fast-paced, high-energy environment. Flexibility, attention to detail and positive-attitude are a must. Position is unpaid but can be used for college credit and additional, cool perks are available as well.
The enrollment internship role is to support, coordinate and maintain the smooth and efficient operation of “day-to-day” activities. You will be working directly and reporting to the Director of Enrollment. As a member of the team you will be responsible to ensure proactive service is offered to our potential students and support Admissions Counselors. This position requires dedication, a positive attitude and the ability to multi-task. Most importantly, there is an opportunity to be hired part time or full time and for you to grow in a growing company. The position is unpaid but can be used or college credit.
ResponsibilitiesYour responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
• Calling prospective students and answering questions about NYFA’s programs.
• Develop and learn sales tactics that can be applied to any sales / marketing job
• Proactively call candidates for missing application pieces
• We will teach you our Filemaker database and show you how to monitor applications and communicate with admissions managers / internal team members
• Generate new applications and promote NYFA program through various lead channels
• Develop office etiquette and professionalism
• Business or Marketing majors
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills are critical
• Able to grasp a project rapidly, take ownership and make it happen and oh yeah, a positive attitude and someone with great ideas that can be implemented!