Communication and Marketing Rep! Paid InternsAtlantic Solutions
Social Media Marketing at App Development CompanySurfwrench LLC
Marketing Maven in Training NeededEvent Industry Marketing by BeatCreative
Marketing RepReliance capital limited
Social Media Marketing InternshipBumpn
Digital SEO Marketing InternGofind
Influencer Marketing InternScentbird/ Deck of Scarlet
Fashion Marketing Intern at GoFind.AIGofind
Entertainment Marketing InternshipBookmark This
All CED & DUNN
St. Bernard Ave.
New Orleans, LA
Posted: August 03 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAll Ced & Dunn is seeking a motivated, energetic and highly organized individual to act as a part-time intern. Marketing and communications majors in their junior and senior years of college with past internship experience are preferred. Excellent communication skills and a strong interest in public relations, social media and technology are essential to succeed in this position.
Intern should be very dependable and have the ability to meet as needed.
• Building and maintaining media lists
• Drafting and editing copy for press releases, newsletters and media
• Securing print and online coverage for clients through targeted media
• Writing media backgrounder documents for clients prior to briefings
• Tracking all press coverage, clipping press hits and creating monthly
press hit reports
• Drafting and posting Facebook & twitter posts on behalf of All Ced & Dunn and its clients
• Writing and editing blog posts and website articles
• Developing online contests and promoting them via social media
• Researching industry trends and staying up-to-date on current events
• Drafting web copy, brochures and other marketing materials
• Contributing toward strategic positioning and messaging documents
• Attending meetings and taking notes
• Answering incoming calls
• Additional tasks as needed