Influencer campaign coordinator internStargazer
Marketing Strategy Intern (Virtual/Remote Position)YSBA, LLC
Marketing and Communications InternMTA Visions LLC (Government and Corporate Relations Firm)
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNGlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK)
College Interiors/Furniture Marketing Representative/Brand AmbassadorMuzo
Marketing Intern of the century (not kidding)Hero - www.superhero.co
Art Marketing - earn credit, earn $'s, prepare 4ur careerWonderWorks Photography
Visual Communications Internship at SB MarketingSB Marketing LLC
Entertainment Marketing InternshipBookmark This
All CED & DUNN
St. Bernard Ave.
New Orleans, LA
Posted: August 03 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAll Ced & Dunn is seeking a motivated, energetic and highly organized individual to act as a part-time intern. Marketing and communications majors in their junior and senior years of college with past internship experience are preferred. Excellent communication skills and a strong interest in public relations, social media and technology are essential to succeed in this position.
Intern should be very dependable and have the ability to meet as needed.
• Building and maintaining media lists
• Drafting and editing copy for press releases, newsletters and media
• Securing print and online coverage for clients through targeted media
• Writing media backgrounder documents for clients prior to briefings
• Tracking all press coverage, clipping press hits and creating monthly
press hit reports
• Drafting and posting Facebook & twitter posts on behalf of All Ced & Dunn and its clients
• Writing and editing blog posts and website articles
• Developing online contests and promoting them via social media
• Researching industry trends and staying up-to-date on current events
• Drafting web copy, brochures and other marketing materials
• Contributing toward strategic positioning and messaging documents
• Attending meetings and taking notes
• Answering incoming calls
• Additional tasks as needed