Marketing Communications Internship (Casual – only 12 hours per week, flex times) - Toronto, CanadaDIGIMARCON
Marketing Communications Internship (Casual – only 12 hours per week, flexible times) - New York, NYDIGIMARCON
Marketing Communications Internship (Casual – only 12 hours per week, flexible times) - VirtualDIGIMARCON
Social Media Marketing / Photography Internship (Casual – 12 hours per week) - VirtualDIGIMARCON
Advertising / Promotion Internship (Casual – only 12 hours per week, flexible times) - VirtualDIGIMARCON
Corporate Blogger Internship (Casual – only 12 hours per week, flexible times) - VirtualDIGIMARCON
Marketing Communications Internship (Casual – only 12 hours per week, flexible times) - Jersey CityDIGIMARCON
Influencer MarketingInaya Jewelry
Entry Level Account ManagerBookmark This
Peak Enterprises Corp
3295 River Exchange Dr. Suite 550
Posted: May 30 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a respected national marketing firm with a strong local focus for our interactive and experiential marketing campaigns. In recent years, the management team has pioneered innovative marketing strategies to be able to support our client’s most demanding initiatives and production goals. We advise and support some of the biggest names in the country on how to reach their target markets, create brand loyalty and establish themselves locally in the community. Our exceptional Entry Level Account Managers apply consultative and structured methods in brand consultation, strategic sales and marketing endeavors. Each Entry Level Account Manager is provided with extensive training in all areas mentioned and receives personal advisement through our mentorship program.
The successful Entry Level Account Manager will:
• Collaborate with a team on assigned consumer groups to create a strategic plan for outreach to the customers, gauging levels of interest, and evaluating demand of services.
• Execute presentations via technical support to customer leads generated, effectively match products and services to the needs assessment, and confidently close the sale.
• Record data and analytics during the entire sales and customer engagement process for weekly and monthly reviews on process streamlining and make suggestions for improvement as seen fit.
• Attend, organize and evaluate training sessions focused on product knowledge, business acumen, and professional networking.
• Identify and employ further mechanisms for maintaining contact and connections with consumers and potential customers for feedback.
Required Skills and Experience:
The Entry Level Account Manager is a customer-facing business professional that is the primary point of contact for interested customers regarding their existing and future products and services. The Entry Level Account Manager therefore must possess excellent customer service skills, remain current on industry trends, work well within a team environment, be confortable negotiating and closing contracts, and have a wide range of interpersonal skills.
• Bachelors degree is preferred
• Experience in customer service and sales
• Ability to travel on occasion as needed (no more than 25%)
• Basic technical proficiency in Microsoft Office Products and Presentations
• Local knowledge of the market and area is considered a plus