Work with Marketing Industry Thought Leaders and Have a Blast at Rock My ImageRock My Image
Digital Marketing InternCaldera Labs
Marketing InternshipReading Until Dawn Con, LLC
Communications InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
Fine Arts / Gallery InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
Marketing InternValpak of Atlanta
PAID SPRING/SUMMER Buisness/Marketing InternshipAflac
San Fam HoldingsSan Fam Holdings
ENTRY LEVEL AGENT | MARKETINGBookmark This
6666 Harwin Dr, Suite 560
Posted: June 11 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
ELM's rapid expansion has created opportunities for growth and advancement for our Entry Level Marketing Associates. We develop them into future Directors through our training program. They will then go onto lead and manage our new branch offices around the .
We are looking to select motivated individuals to work in a fast paced marketing environment.
This is an Entry Level Analyst position with advancement into a managerial role.
1. Learning and executing the standard sales and marketing systems.
2. Managing and developing other marketing associates within a team oriented environment.
3. Branch and Market Management: The individual transitions from learning the entry level sales functions to managing the marketing needs for one of our clients.
Extensive training is provided and we will continue your education throughout your career with us.
Candidates that we have been selected for this position in the past have come from very diverse backgrounds that include marketing, business, sales, customer service, hospitality, retail, public relations and the restaurant industry.
What we are looking for:
• A background in sales is not important for this position, but passion, integrity and a great work ethic is.
• Great Attitude
• Team Player
• Skilled at learning new concept quickly
• Ability the thrive under pressure
• Great communication skills
• Strong problem solving skills, analytical
Our Company Offers:
• Growth Opportunities
• Benefits Available
• Compensation on performance basis
• Travel Opportunities