Sales & Marketing CoordinatorMotiv8 Performance Products
Marketing InternshipTurchette Brand Marketing & Public Relations
Fall Marketing InternPack Up + Go
Marketing Communications PositionsSignature
Marketing InternKFSM Radio
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNLundbeck Canada Inc.
Creative and Enthusiastic Animal LoverAiling Pets
Entry Level Assistant Manager - Advertising / PRBookmark This
The White Label Firm
26 Journal Square
Posted: July 28 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe White Label Firm is looking for someone with an entrepreneurial spirit who wants hands-on experience starting and growing a business organically
Responsibilitiese are looking to train someone in ALL aspects of our business:
- Sales, public speaking, and negotiation
- Marketing and advertising techniques
- Management styles and how to train others for success
- Human resources and office administration
- Conducting an effective interview - scouting and identifying intangibles in others
- Networking and relationship-building
- Financial responsibility, payroll, accounting, and best business practices
Candidates will be given access to a worldwide network of successful entrepreneurs who are eager to mentor the next generation of executives.
If you're ambitious, entrepreneurial, and business-minded, APPLY TODAY and start your career in a growing industry!
RequirementsWe accept candidates from ALL majors, however those studying marketing, advertising, public relations, communications, business, business administration, and entrepreneurship are HIGHLY encouraged to apply!
We are looking for fun, outgoing individuals! High school athletes, college athletes, and anyone sports-minded tend to possess many of the qualities that enable interns to succeed in our industry.