eCommerce Internship: Project Manager / Marketing / Social Media / OpsBeachBlankets.com LLC
Marketing Intern for a High Growth Tech CompanySolidProfessor
Real Estate Marketing InternJWC REAL ESTATE GROUP
Photography and Social Media Marketing for Summer ProgramSummit Camp & Travel
Marketing InternshipKingsgate Transportation, LLC
Marketing/Media Intern for Musée MagazineMusee Magazine
Field Marketing AssociateRenewal by Andersen
Public Relations Assistant: Paid TrainingThrive Events, Inc.
ENTRY LEVEL BUSINESS MANAGEMENT (PAID INTERNSHIP)Bookmark This
Better Business Consultant
6700 France Ave S
Posted: July 06 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionENTRY LEVEL BUSINESS MANAGEMENT IN SALES AND MARKETING
Better Business Consultants, Inc. is hiring Business Management positions into our management training program. Our talented team of sales and marketing professionals represents our clients with unparalleled integrity to the business community.
We are looking for individuals who are interested in growing and developing within a company and has the business and leadership skills for capable of rapid advancement in to management.
This position involves responsibilities in:
• Sales management and marketing management
• Entry-level business management
• Human resources management
• Face to face sales of services to new business prospects
The sales, marketing and management team at Better Business Consultants, Inc. cross-trains all employees within leadership development which includes:
• Team building
• Employee retention
Benefits and Our Culture:
The sales, business management & marketing team at Better Business Consultants, Inc. offers an environment where our employee’s ideas are not only heard but implemented. We offer a team based and structured environment, however employees are expected to be self-disciplined in managing their own time and work schedule.
• Fun, team building environment
• Travel opportunities
• Strong Compensation Packages
• Leadership workshops and development
• Training in sales, marketing & management
• Financial management, business management, time management
• Training in basic selling, value based selling, sales induction, core sales skills and finance for sales
• Training in direct marketing & internet marketing
• Philanthropy events- a chance to give back to the community
• Recognition for top performers
• Advancement into management & marketing roles based on performance
RequirementsQualified candidates must possess excellent interpersonal communication skills and a high level of professionalism and integrity. Public speaking skills for presenting to groups are a plus.
• Must possess excellent interpersonal communication skills
• Maintain a high level of professionalism and integrity
• Experience with public speaking for presenting to groups a plus
• 4 Year degree preferred
• 1-2 years of business, customer service, sales, marketing or management experience preferred
• Demonstrated leadership ability
• Demonstrated critical thinking and problem solving skills
Employees who achieve promotions into management at Better Business Consultants, Inc. are:
• Highly coachable team players
• Willing to follow a proven training and support system designed to help employees achieve their goals
• Team player
• Amazing attitudes
Please call HR Department at 952.300.2505 for any questions regarding requirements.
Want to learn more about us? Check Out our Links Below!