IT/Computer Systems InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
Internship for Students Interested In Business, Politics, Journalism, Entertainment or Media ArtsUnderground Network
Marketing InternshipLime Enterprises, LLC
Former Hospitality Experience Wanted!Elite Solutions
Customer Service Associates Reps for EventsElite Solutions
Boutique Law Firm Seeking Marketing Interns-ImmediatelyThe Law Firm of Ekaterina Mouratova, PLLC
Book Marketing CoordinatorPulse, LLC
Marketing InternCloud 77
Entry level - Business MarketingBookmark This
Prestige Marketing Consultants, Inc.
2 International Plaza Dr. Suite 704
Posted: October 07 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionIMMEDIATE HIRE FOR PART-TIME AND FULL-TIME PAID INTERNS!
We are looking for entry level marketing candidates that want to advance the corporate ladder. We train qualified candidates to be successful in their position and give all the same opportunity to advance. Internships are available for qualified students.
We will provide:
- Competitive Compensation
- One on one training with an emphasis on marketing management
- An upbeat, professional, and positive work environment
- A great support staff to keep you informed and supplied with necessary tools to advance
- Travel Opportunities Available
If interested, contact Cat directly at 615-360-0089 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsibilities*Assisting our clients in the retention and acquisition of business customers
* Supervising and coaching account managers and account executives.
* Learning the business aspect of running a marketing firm
* All business& communication aspects in between our clients and their target market
Requirements- Must have college degree or equivalent industry experience
- Excellent people skills, organizational, and negotiating communication skills are needed
- Must have a desire to advance within the company structure
- Candidate should expect and be able to work with others as a group and/or independently
- Willingness to learn