- Internships /
- Marketing /
- Entry Level / Full Time / Sales / Marketing /101 Best & Brightest Places To Work
Publishing Marketing AssociateBook Your Success Now
Entry Level Marketing and Advertising PositionsMAC-Management Group
Online Development InternCME Outfitters, LLC
Digital Marketing InternshipPink Heals Manitowoc County
Paid Marketing InternshipVyral Marketing
PR/Marketing internThe Mayo Agencies
Marketing InternWatchlive Inc.
Art Marketing InternGe Hummer Group Corporation
Entry Level / Full Time / Sales / Marketing /101 Best & Brightest Places To WorkBookmark This
6077 Frantz Rd. Suite 205
Posted: January 25 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEntry Level / Full time / Mon-Fri / 8-5
• Team Environment
• Community Involvement
• Travel and growth advancement opportunities
• Fun upbeat atmosphere with recognition to top performers
• Personal and professional development from the President of the company
• Paid Training
• Medical & Dental Coverage
• Leadership responsibilities including supervising a small team
• Assist in the interviewing process of hiring our top talent candidates
• Help train and coach others
• Work directly with small, medium and large business customers
• Build face-to-face relationships with customers
• Conduct sales presentations
• Plan campaign meetings
Requirementsregularly volunteers for different philanthropies in the state of Ohio and maintains a team event each week!
Testimonial: We asked one of our top preforming employees what their favorite thing about working at Walker Marketing & Consultants was, here is what they replied… "The atmosphere- it's fun with an emphasis on personal growth and team development. We like to work hard but we like to enjoy it too."
We measure success in customer satisfaction, not by meeting sales goals.
• 1-2 years of retail, restaurant or hospitality experience required
• Great attitude
• Strong work ethic and communication skills
• 4 year degree preferred
• Driver’s License & Reliable Transportation.
• Availability to Work Full time Mon – Fri (8AM-5PM).
• Ability to Pass a Criminal Background Check.
• Ability to Pass a Drug Screen.