Marketing and SalesLaugh Out Loud Ventures
Brand AmbassadorShelf Cosmetics
MARKETING and COMMUNICATIONS INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences & Health CareHealth Connexions
Social Media GuruFirst Person
(((*START NEXT WEEK* ))) -- Marketing & Promotions (Social Media Internship)Next Level Publishing
Marketing Communications Internship (Casual – only 12 hours per week, flex times) - Toronto, CanadaDIGIMARCON
Marketing Communications Internship (Casual – only 12 hours per week, flexible times) - New York, NYDIGIMARCON
Marketing Communications Internship (Casual – only 12 hours per week, flexible times) - VirtualDIGIMARCON
Entry Level / Full Time / Sales / MarketingBookmark This
6077 Frantz Rd. Suite 205
Posted: May 06 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEntry Level / Full time / Mon-Fri / 8-5
In 2009, Walker Marketing was formed in Ohio, our goal is to be the best and train our career-minded employees to provide our clients with the best results for their customers. We believe that integrity and professionalism is why we are the top leader in the marketing industry today.
By focusing our efforts on a face to face, relationship-based marketing approach, we are able to bring our clients lifelong business customers with increased name-brand recognition and high levels of customer loyalty
• Team Environment
• Community Involvement
• Travel and growth advancement opportunities
• Fun upbeat atmosphere with recognition to top performers
• Personal and professional development from the President of the company
• Paid Training
• Medical & Dental Coverage
• Leadership responsibilities including supervising a small team
• Assist in the interviewing process of hiring our top talent candidates
• Help train and coach others
• Work directly with small, medium and large business customers
• Build face-to-face relationships with customers
• Conduct sales presentations
• Plan campaign meetings
Requirementsregularly volunteers for different philanthropies in the state of Ohio and maintains a team event each week!
Testimonial: We asked one of our top preforming employees what they’re favorite thing about working at Walker marketing & Consultants was, here is what they replied… The atmosphere- it's fun with an emphasis on personal growth and team development. We like to work hard but we like to enjoy it too.
We measure success in customer satisfaction, not by meeting sales goals.
• 1-2 years of retail, restaurant or hospitality experience required
• Great attitude
• Strong work ethic and communication skills
• 4 year degree preferred
• Driver’s License & Reliable Transportation.
• Availability to Work Full time Mon – Fri (8AM-5PM).
• Ability to Pass a Criminal Background Check.
• Ability to Pass a Drug Screen.