PAID Marketing / Social Media InternshipDATA PRO BOSTON INC
Marketing InternLas Vegas Productions
Business Development / Sales Intern - Niagara Business Development GroupNiagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Digital Marketing InternshipRentSpree.com
Digital Marketing and Sales InternFit in 60 Pilates and Barre
Marketing InternZAG Group of Companies
Marketing ExecutiveVOUS LLC
Entry Level Management Trainee- Immediate HireBookmark This
Peak Enterprises Corp
3295 River Exchange Dr. Suite 550
Posted: November 14 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBusinesses everywhere are interested in outsourced marketing and sales but few are savvy enough to accomplish the job themselves. Outsourced marketing and sales is the standard, and our service is highly valued. We help Fortune 500 companies within the telecommunications industry market new and inventive products business-to-consumer. We are the best in the industry at sales and marketing, which is why we represent such prestigious clients. That being said, endless growth and opportunity exists within our company. We are looking for intelligent, hard working individuals! This is a chance for new candidates to learn firsthand about sales, marketing, advertising, and communications. Peak Enterprises Corp promotes solely from within, which grants unlimited growth and opportunity.
• Sales Commissions paid weekly: we understand that within a sales industry it’s important to have money in your pocket. We provide weekly paychecks with base and commission breakdowns. We believe wasted time is wasted opportunity.
• Hands on Sales Training: We offer daily sales seminars as well as hands on training. Sales gets a poor reputation since most organizations don't have the resources to train their employees efficiently. We value the development of our employees! As a society we believe that one must be well educated to perform at a high level within a professional environment. And, most importantly, we make sales education and sales training fun!
• Qualified Sales leads provided: Our sales management team agrees that cold calling is time consuming, difficult and draining. When our clients are hiring us to drive sales and market their product we request “hot leads."
• Community Service: Our team believes that it is important to give back to the community. We have contributed time and monetary donations to numerous local charities and have made many other charitable contributions. Sales is the driving force of our business but our most important sale is giving back to the community that we have taken so much from.
• Travel Opportunities: We regularly offer many travel opportunities within the United States. The primary focus of these trips is to learn about different cultures, educate employees at sales seminars, and have some well-deserved rest and relaxation.
• Time Management & Financial Management: Along with extensive sales seminars, our mentors offer time management and financial management courses. As our employees grow and develop within the company we want to make sure everyone is able to save for the future. Our extensive courses teach our employees firsthand how to save money for an early retirement.
• Team Building & Recreational Events: After hours we provide great networking events. Company karaoke nights and bowling nights occur weekly. We have a work hard play hard mentality.
Qualifications & Experience:
• Motivation to be part of our Marketing & Sales Management Training Program