Website Manager and Designer - Big Data StartupGreenwich.HR
Social Media & Marketing InternDormMom Metro Atlanta, Inc
Digital Marketing Video InternshipRave Decor
Digital Marketing Intern- ORLANDO & TAMPA AREASOneThing Strategic Marketing Group
Social Media InternProspect Row
Integrated Marketing Intern [FALL/WINTER 2016]IM Boston
Integrated Marketing Intern [FALL/WINTER 2016]Yougoz
Entry Level Marketing and Advertising PositionsBookmark This
31800 Northwestern Hwy
Posted: October 03 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Are you searching for a fast-paced, professional, and fun work environment?
Do you find yourself going out to find new experiences and opportunities instead of waiting for them to find you?
Proof Management is a rapidly growing event-based marketing firm with 25 current clients on its roster. We are looking to change the way our clients reach their customer base.
We seek friendly, outgoing individuals looking to strengthen their communication skills while learning how to represent our diverse client list in the process. Our ideal candidate is a driven person looking for growth within their position as well as growth within the company. We look for someone with a big personality and the ability to command a room while maintaining a friendly and approachable attitude.
ResponsibilitiesMust be able to work Full Time within the next 3-5 weeks
Requirements· Executing merchandising and operational functions to company standards
· Participate in the product knowledge training alongside management
· Executing merchandise presentation directives and standards
· Assists customers with any questions they may have in regards to our clients products
· Gains knowledge on all new clients the company acquires
· Ensure highest level of customer service resulting in increased productivity and achieving sales goals
· Knowledge of the marketing systems we implement at our events