Website DesignerPeople Conductor
Call Center AgentIntuit
Social Media Marketing ApprenticeNew England Digital Media
iPhone Videographer intern for Online Marketing, Online class courseSnowSugar Video
Social Media Internet Web Online Marketing Intern Growth Hacker Crowdfunding ( VIRTUAL OK )SnowSugar Video
Community Development InternWheelwell, Inc.
Internship Training Program (Business/Entrepreneur)My Joyful Event
Marketing InternMs Cat TV
Entry Level Marketing AssistantBookmark This
5755 Granger Road
Posted: October 26 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEvolve Management is a leading event marketing and advertising firm in the Independence area of Cleveland, OH. We have recently expanded and are looking to fill entry level positions in management, marketing, advertising, sales and public relations. We are focusing on building our new division and their retail marketing campaigns. We recently acquired contracts with some of the nation’s largest companies to increase consumer awareness, build their customer base and develop the brands for their exciting new products.
We are looking for the right people to take on leadership roles in the expansion and growth of this division. The right candidate will be self-motivated, have natural leadership abilities, and be career-oriented.
Campaign development including coordination, analysis, and continual monitoring for progress
• Professionally representing clients in all areas of business
• Contribute to the growth and performance of the division
• Train and develop new marketing professionals
• Stay on top of changes in the marketing environment to best serve the objective of the client and adjusting plans accordingly
• Manage and develop promotions and materials
RequirementsIMPORTANT QUALIFICATIONS- All applicants must be:
1. COMPETITIVE, individuals to take our company to the next level.
2. DETERMINED to satisfy client needs
3. DEMONSTRATE GREAT COMMUNICATION & PERSONAL SKILLS
4. LEADERSHIP qualities
5. TAKE CHARGE personality
6. BUSINESS MINDSET