MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNNCS Technology
Marketing InternMagnum Opus Federal Corporation
Digital Marketing InternOneThing Strategic Marketing Group
Social Media InternStartup Pros LLC
Paid E-commerce Internship in China with accommodation no agency feesZING business company
Interns for Summer - Marketing, Business Development, Digital MediaViss Media
PR/ Marketing Intern- Full Time / Immediate HireCobalt Executives, Inc.
Marketing AssistantThrive Events, Inc.
Entry Level marketingBookmark This
Better Advertising Professionals
37552 Hills Tech Drive
Farmington Hills, MI
Posted: December 01 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a leading retail event based marketing and promotional advertising company in the Metrot Detroit area.
We have recently acquired new clients and now represent products in retail, home improvement, and tele-communications industries.
Due to our expansion we are currently looking to fill 3-5 Entry Level Marketing Assistant Positions
Duties Include, but are not limited to:
• Executing merchandising and operational functions to company standards
• Participate in the product knowledge training alongside management
• Executing merchandise presentation directives and standards
• Assists customers with any questions they may have in regards to our clients products
• Gains knowledge on all new clients the company acquires
• Ensure highest level of customer service resulting in increased productivity and achieving sales goals
• Knowledge of the marketing systems we implement at our events
Growth opportunities may be available for those who qualify
The open positions we have available are entry level, therefore no formal experience is required.
We look for candidates with the following:
• Some college or degree preferred
• Outstanding interpersonal skills
• Student Mentality
• Leadership Experience
• Experience in retail, sales, advertising & marketing
• Ability to work in a high energy environment