Brand Ambassador InternsAgora
Alabama A & M Global Marketing InternStudySoup
Adelphi University Global Marketing InternStudySoup
Marketing AssistantLabella Mobile Nail Spa
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNAPOLLO HOSPITALS
Interns for Summer - Marketing, Business Development, Digital MediaViss Media
Book Review ManagerPulse, LLC
Book Marketing CoordinatorPulse, LLC
Entry Level MarketingBookmark This
681 Park Avenue Suite 24
Posted: September 05 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe promote our clients’ products and services in an informative and friendly manner which is specific to them.
In fact, we are so confident in our ability to generate customers that unlike the majority of marketing firms, we only charge our clients upon delivery of new customers. So our clients can rest assured that we will always deliver what we promise and are guaranteed a cost-effective service.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.