Entry Level Sales & Marketing Paid Internships -- Start Now or for Next SemesterMCO, Inc
Web Developer/programmerDivas In Transition
Marketing/Advertising Paid InternshipOPTIMAR International
Marketing ManagerDHFL PRAMERICA LIFE INSURANCE LIMITED (DPLI)
Marketing InternReliance Capital Limited
Unpaid Social Media InternEva Herr, Best Selling Author, Health/Science Journalist, Radio Host
Graphic Design/UX Design InternFranka Baly Media, LLC
Account ManagerAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Entry Level Marketing & Management!Bookmark This
Modern Marketing Detroit
530 stephenson hwy
Posted: August 31 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 8 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionModern Marketing is seeking candidates to fill a Management Training Position! This position involves responsibilities in sales, marketing & management!
This is an ENTRY LEVEL position. Successful candidates can grow into management.
Modern Marketing, Incorporated a privately owned firm is based in Troy, MI. Modern Marketing has recently expanded to include 5 offices nationwide.
The Management Training Position will involve responsibilities in:
· Sales & Marketing
· Employee Retention
· Human Resources
· Face-to-face sales of services to new business prospects
What is the culture like at Modern Marketing?
· Travel opportunities
· Leadership workshops and development
· Training in sales, marketing & management
· Financial management, business management and time management
· Training in basic selling, value based selling, sales induction, core sales skills and finance for sales
· Training in direct marketing and internet marketing
· Philanthropic events / advancement
· Our sales, marketing & management team are involved with organization such as; Logos Hope & the Midwest Food Bank
· Advancement into management and marketing roles based on performance
For more information on our culture please visit our website;
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities in this program include:
• Team Leadership
• Sales Training
• Human Resources
• Marketing Strategies and Sales Techniques
• Oversee Campaign Development
• Manage Customer Service, Administration, and Sales People
Success in this line of work starts with:
· a positive attitude
· great work ethic
· professional image
Our Management Training Program offers an exciting opportunity for candidates to learn all aspects of our business from the ground up.