Growth Hacker InternCreatella
Marketing InternWilliam Martin,Ph.D.,P.C.
Tele Marketing InternshipSporkey LLC
Social Media Internship for a fast-growing technology company.White Code Labs
Marketing InternPark Group Solutions
(((*START NEXT WEEK* ))) -- Marketing & Promotions (Social Media Internship)Next Level Publishing
Customer Experience Intern (Virtual/Remote Position)YSBA, LLC
Marketing & Copywriting InternZ Supply
Entry Level Marketing Representative! Full Time- Check out our Culture!Bookmark This
227 French Landing Dr, Suite 180
Posted: August 04 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEntry Level Marketing Representative! Full Time- Check out our culture!
Are you looking to gain experience in a progressive marketing environment with the opportunity for advancement and growth in the marketing industry?
If so, this is the internship for you!
Here at South, Inc. we are interviewing and hiring the right interns for an entry level marketing internship with an amazing opportunity to represent Fortune 500 clients and learn a ton about marketing and advertising.
• Paid internship & raises with advancement
• Weekly & monthly cash & gift card bonuses
• Paid vacations – Puerto Rico, the Bahamas, Cancun, etc!
• Team nights for friends and family every week
• Sporting events & concert tickets
• Conferences & leadership development programs
• Hands on training & experience
• College credits
• Holidays off
• Philanthropy events
• Flex days
• Bring your kids and pets to work day!
On a daily basis our marketing coordinators:
• Acquire new accounts for our elite clientele
• Escalate sales revenue, decrease costs, & build on consumer bases
• Work with the lucrative market in Nashville & surrounding areas
We are very focused on teaching and training 100% of the skills necessary for entry level marketing and sales through one on one mentorship and hands on training and leadership programs!
Do you have an entrepreneurial mindset?
Are you looking for growth and career advancement in marketing?
Do you want to work in a fun, team-oriented marketing environment?
Are you excited about leadership development and having an impact on our company?
Check out www.southincnashville.com
Requirements• 1-2 years experience
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Excellent communication skills
• Leadership qualities
• Initiative – rises to challenges
• Problem-solver and solution-oriented
• Sociable and adaptable
• Exceptional competitive drive