Marketing Communications InternshipProject C.U.R.E.
Sales and Marketing AssistantHuman Elements Consulting
English/Italian Internet Marketing Social media manager - International life coaching companyYou Have Got The Power, Inc.
Internship in CHINA C119 - Editorial(not virtual)MTA Network
Internship in CHINA C135 - Acquisition Assistant Intern (not virtual)MTA Network
Internship in CHINA C134 - Online Marketing (not virtual)MTA Network
Internship in CHINA C118 - Business Developer (not virtual)MTA Network
Entry Level Public Relations AssistantBookmark This
Fresh Success Marketing Group
1800 NE 410 loop
San Antonio, TX
Posted: January 14 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description-Must be in the SAN ANTONIO TX AREA
An Entry Level Public Relations Assistant receives complete and individualized hands-on training in each division of our company. A proven mentorship program with senior management takes the time to develop and train the individual to handle any task and take initiative on any campaign. Trained, highly motivated, proactive representatives are invaluable. The right Entry Level Public Relations Assistant can expect to have opportunities for growth within the first few months that reflect their unmatched work ethic and dedication.
• Managing and executing projects as assigned by the Marketing Manager
• Working with the Marketing Manager and key accounts to integrate PR campaigns with customer promotions
• Coordinating in-store service events and maintaining successful operation
• Building relationships with customers and communicating promotional services
• Working with the Marketing Manager to develop and refine measurement strategies for PR campaigns
• Development of promotional marketing materials and visual merchandizing
• Developing and maintaining relationships with suppliers and retail event personnel
• Keeping accurate and timely record of event traffic, production, and inventory
• Identifying new opportunities and efficiency innovations
• Position will be considered for senior campaign management roles based on performance