Marketing & Public Relations InternSilk Screen Asian Arts & Culture Organization
Marketing InternMaestro Leather
Marketing Intern (Unpaid)Center for Youth Wellness
Paid Internship for leading NJ-based Incentive/Loyalty Marketing firm!Rymax Marketing
INTERN - UHaulCarShare - Hanover College - IndianaU-Haul International
Paid Sales and Marketing Intern (Commission based intern)Hedonic Marketing Solutions
Videographer and Social Media InternshipAmerican Adventure Expeditions
Entry Level Sales and Marketing Associate : SALARIED/ Full TrainingBookmark This
Knight Arthur Promotions
300 N 44th St Suite 110
Posted: November 17 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEntry Level Sales and Marketing Associate: Full Training Provided
Our rapid expansion has created opportunities for growth and advancement for our Entry Level Sales and Marketing Associates. We develop them into future Sales and Marketing Directors through our training program. They will then go onto lead and manage our new offices.
We are looking to select motivated individuals to work in a fast paced sales and marketing environment.
This is an Entry Level Sales and Marketing Position with advancement into a Marketing Director role.
1. Learning and executing the standard sales and marketing systems.
2. Managing and developing other sales & marketing associates within a team oriented environment.
3. Branch and Market Management: The individual transitions from learning the entry level sales functions to managing the marketing needs for one of our clients.
Extensive training is provided and we will continue your education throughout your career with us.
Candidates that we have been selected for this position in the past have come from very diverse backgrounds that include marketing, business, sales, customer service, hospitality, retail, public relations and the restaurant industry .
What we are looking for:
1. Excellent communication skills.
2. Ability to work in a people and team environment.
3. Potential to develop strong Leadership Skills
4. Career minded individuals looking for personal and professional growth.
5. Fluent in a second language is a plus, but not mandatory.
Due to expansion, we are willing to train highly motivated people for management and customer service & sales opportunities but they must be willing to work hard in an entry level customer service, sales and marketing position. All openings are ideal for recent graduates, or professionals with customer service & sales experience looking for a career change because this is an entry level position in a brand new industry.
IMMEDIATE OPENINGS AVAILABLE!!
WE WILL TRAIN!!
Check us out online: