Social Media & Community Management InternEarle Manor I & II
2 Business Development and Marketing Interns needed for startup in New YorkBegin to Heal
Social Media Marketing InternTopco Design
Marketing InternParadigm CreatVe Group
Marketing InternStrother Enterprises, Inc.
BCB Marketing Specialist Intern - Virtual Midwest MarketBlack and College Bound
BCB Marketing Specialist Intern - Virtual SE MarketBlack and College Bound
Entry Level Sales and Marketing - Full TimeBookmark This
J.W. Business Aquisitions
3101 Towercreek Parkway
Posted: November 03 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionIt's simple, as a sales and marketing company we specialize in Retail Business Development and new customer acquisitions for our Fortune 500 clients. Founded in 2011, J.W. is one of the fastest growing companies in the outsourced sales industry, and our consistent growth continues to provide opportunity to hundreds of individuals looking for an ambitious career path into business management. We are now accepting applications for internship opportunities within our company in the greater Atlanta area.
- Quality customer interaction to promote products & services on all levels (face to face/over the phone)
- Maintain professional standards in sales & customer relationships
- Participate in daily training sessions & campaign meetings
- Contribute to a positive & energetic team environment
- Actively pursuing a degree in marketing or other related field
- Competitive personality
- Must possess a positive attitude and impeccable work ethic
- Ability to work effectively with a team
- Student mentality