Interns for Summer - Marketing, Business Development, Digital MediaViss Media
PR/ Marketing Intern- Full Time / Immediate HireCobalt Executives, Inc.
Marketing AssistantThrive Events, Inc.
SEO Marketing & Social Media GuruEtching-It.com
Social Media Marketing InternCreatively Digital Marketing
Summer Internship - Marketing & Sales Consulting (PAID)Clear Vision Communications, Inc.
Entry Level Sales and MarketingBookmark This
122 Spring St
Posted: September 20 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAmerican Events is now offering positions at the entry level for sales and marketing. We are a sales, marketing, and management firm specializing in business development for our clients. Our firm has a very high success rate of developing sports minded individuals into top performers in the sales and marketing industry.
We are seeking entry level professionals that are looking to take their winning mindset and apply it to lucrative business career in marketing, sales, and business management.
What You’ll Learn
• How our dynamic team creates business solutions unmatched by competitors
• How Sales & Marketing fits into the big picture of what drives every great company
• Marketing yourself to others inside and outside of your professional life
• How fun at work actually create progressive more successful company culture
• Developing & Managing a relationship with a growing client
• Fast track career growth
• Strong team environment
• National company travel opportunities
• Team building work environment
• Personal and professional coaching by the industry’s finest
• Leadership development
Ideal candidates have an uncommon combination of attributes. They are self-motivated, entrepreneurial individuals who are ready to leave behind the constraints of the traditional corporate job model and build a secure future of their own.
• Degree preferred, but not required
• Excellent communication skills
• Ambition, strong work ethic, and open to new ideas
• Competitive personality
• Highly coachable team player
• Self-Driven and problem solving skills
• Motivation to have promotion based on performance
• Professional image is a must
SkillsRequired - Retail Sales, Hands-on Training, Automotive Sales Training, Sales and Marketing, Customer Service Representatives, Promotional, Sales Training, Face to Face Sales, Retail Branding, Excellent interpersonal skills, Excellent customer service skills, Delivering Exceptional Customer Service, Management Training
Preferred - Account Management, Advertising, Retail, Direct Marketing, Advertising Sales, Business, Customer Acquisition, Business Management, Professional Communication, Committed to Professionalism, Committed to Customer Satisfaction, Promotional, Client Management, Retail Branding, Direct Client Interaction, Retail Automotive, Building Clientele, Account Sales Strategies, Marketing and Sales