SEO and Social Media StrategistMarketSearch
Marketing & Event Planning InternshipThe Admin Awards
Marketing InternPanorama Consulting
Dallas Theater Center 2017 Spring Marketing Department InternDallas Theater Center
Marketing InternTeam One Global
Marketing/PR InternBindya NY
Business Marketing Spring Semester Internship - College Credit & Flexible Hours!SaveASuitUSA
Recruiting InternFlashmob Solutions, Inc.
Entry Level Sales and MarketingBookmark This
122 Spring St
Posted: September 20 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAmerican Events is now offering positions at the entry level for sales and marketing. We are a sales, marketing, and management firm specializing in business development for our clients. Our firm has a very high success rate of developing sports minded individuals into top performers in the sales and marketing industry.
We are seeking entry level professionals that are looking to take their winning mindset and apply it to lucrative business career in marketing, sales, and business management.
What You’ll Learn
• How our dynamic team creates business solutions unmatched by competitors
• How Sales & Marketing fits into the big picture of what drives every great company
• Marketing yourself to others inside and outside of your professional life
• How fun at work actually create progressive more successful company culture
• Developing & Managing a relationship with a growing client
• Fast track career growth
• Strong team environment
• National company travel opportunities
• Team building work environment
• Personal and professional coaching by the industry’s finest
• Leadership development
Ideal candidates have an uncommon combination of attributes. They are self-motivated, entrepreneurial individuals who are ready to leave behind the constraints of the traditional corporate job model and build a secure future of their own.
• Degree preferred, but not required
• Excellent communication skills
• Ambition, strong work ethic, and open to new ideas
• Competitive personality
• Highly coachable team player
• Self-Driven and problem solving skills
• Motivation to have promotion based on performance
• Professional image is a must
SkillsRequired - Management Training, Automotive Sales Training, Promotional, Retail Sales, Sales Training, Excellent customer service skills, Excellent interpersonal skills, Face to Face Sales, Hands-on Training, Retail Branding, Sales and Marketing, Customer Service Representatives, Delivering Exceptional Customer Service
Preferred - Customer Acquisition, Business Management, Retail Automotive, Advertising, Advertising Sales, Direct Marketing, Business, Professional Communication, Client Management, Building Clientele, Account Management, Account Sales Strategies, Retail, Retail Branding, Promotional, Direct Client Interaction, Marketing and Sales, Committed to Customer Satisfaction, Committed to Professionalism