Publisher's AssistantSRM Graphics and Printing
Marketing InternMONTREUIL GROUP
Social Media InternSuaveCo
Marketing InternThe Ecomm Dude
Business Communications Coordinator-Entry LevelImperial Solutions, Inc
Content Creator InternColure Media
Black economic empowerment organization - Marketing InternLet's Buy Black 365
Marketing ExecutiveVOUS LLC
Entry-Level Marketing AssociateBookmark This
661A Pleasant Street
Posted: October 23 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Are you looking for the opportunity to gain sales, marketing, and management experience after graduation? Maybe you’re looking to pick up a few skills during your summer break to help pad up your resume?
We are a dynamic marketing and consulting services firm that creates unique promotional campaigns to drive client growth. We’ve created a solid professional development system that ensures we can better serve our clients and their customers, and keeps our team motivated, educated and prepared for rapid and unlimited success.
We offer an equal opportunity work environment that allows individuals to succeed and advance based off of their hard work, dedication, and motivated attitude. We are a positive and energetic company with a fun and friendly atmosphere in which to gain the experience in the professional world. Our team-first mentality has created an office environment based on support and collaboration, resulting in a history of success and opportunity for rapid advancement.
· We are devoted to helping people evolve. We are encouraging and positive.
· We are relentlessly driven by high performance. We are committed to succeed.
· We are always in pursuit of opportunity. We are entrepreneurial.
We design and execute personalized, targeted brand initiatives that put clients’ messages in front of the right audience. We provide customers with the everyday value and uncompromising customer service that has made us so successful. By allowing our team members the freedom and support to thrive in their work, we have built a group of brand specialists highly-equipped to create innovative marketing campaigns that get results. Our commitment to top-level training and merit-based advancement keeps our team motivated, educated, and prepared for success. We offer:
· Competitive wages
· Training opportunities
· Merit based advancement
· Uncapped bonuses & incentive plan
· 100% Growth from within our company
· Management Opportunity
Desired Skills and Experience:
· Should be a go-getter, goal-driven individual
· Must be highly motivated and self-disciplined
· Need the ability to handle all customer interactions in a professional, efficient and friendly manner
· Must be an energetic, enthusiastic, outgoing person with a positive attitude.
· Essential to have excellent communication skills