English/Italian Internet Marketing Social media manager - International life coaching companyYou Have Got The Power, Inc.
Internship in CHINA C119 - Editorial(not virtual)MTA Network
Internship in CHINA C135 - Acquisition Assistant Intern (not virtual)MTA Network
Internship in CHINA C134 - Online Marketing (not virtual)MTA Network
Internship in CHINA C118 - Business Developer (not virtual)MTA Network
Marketing Internship for a Tourism Agency in MelbourneCDC
Event Manager (On Campus Coupon Book Distribution--First Two Weeks of the Semester)PocketMoney, LLC
Entry-Level MarketingBookmark This
Oak City Marketing
756 Tyvola Rd Suite 146
Posted: May 21 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOak City Marketing is an innovative company that is transforming the events marketing & promotional advertising industry. Oak City Marketing was founded by dedicated people looking to push the envelope by using cost-effective venue marketing campaigns and on-site advertising strategies. Our goal is to provide the same results as the standard firm but at a fraction of the price. Our success and rapid growth has set new industry standards particularly in telecommunications customer acquisition and retention.
Oak City Marketing is actively seeking Entry Level Professionals for our sales & marketing teams! These are competitive positions that start on the ground floor but offer rapid advancement due to our fast growing event based campaign. Since we consider ourselves an up and coming leader in the area, we are looking for fast-paced, high energy, competitive minded professionals to cross train in all areas to fill newly developed positions available within our company, which will essentially transition the ideal applicant into our senior management role.
Our environment is young, fun, vibrant & hard working; which makes our team the best of the best in the business. Experienced gained at this firm is unparalleled due to specific training and developing completed with personal mentors.
• Team management
• Events coordination and management
• Training and development of your colleagues
• Strategic management
• Customer service
• Brand awareness, customer acquisitions and marketing promotions
• Training will be one on one, however there will be coaching in group sessions
• Disciplined work ethic with an outstanding attitude in order to lead others
• Strong skill set in building relationship with customers
• Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced environment
• Ability to work in both a team atmosphere and individual setting
• Ability to prioritize and work independently with minimal supervision
• Ability to develop strong relationships with others and foster a positive company and brand image
• Comfortable in speaking in large groups / strong presentations skills