Digital MarketingEnterprise Monkey
Public Relations InternKingston5 Productions
Virtual Marketing Interns - Commission BasedAtelier Advisors
Marketing Analyst InternBusiness Expo Center
Account Mgmt/ Social Media Interngriffin360
Intern positions available at Real estate company - Marketing Majors welcomedReal Estate
Social Media/MarketingHTH & Associates
SEO/Content Marketing InternshipeGenerationMarketing
Environmental Marketing ConsultantBookmark This
Independent SolarCity Ambassadors
Posted: January 22 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Solar Ambassador program is designed to tell people about SolarCity and sign them up for a free consultation
with one of our Energy Consultants. You receive commission if the consultation leads to a new customer who installs a solar power system on their home.
Our Energy Consultants are highly trained specialists who can help all
of your potential customers and go over all of the details. You’ll receive
$250 for every customer who signs a SolarCity contract and has a solar
power system installed on their home.
You’ll also be rewarded for every new customer who signs a SolarCity
contract and has a solar power system installed on their home through
a Solar Ambassador on your team.
Responsibilities- Social media campaigns, email campaigns, online promotions, flyer handout
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Making money should motivate candidate.
- Creating a sustainable, renewable future should motivate candidate.
SkillsRequired - Basic Computer Skills
Preferred - Advertising Sales, Business Consulting, Building Business Partnerships, Building Brand Awareness