Part-time Search Engine Marketing AnalystGoodzer
Event - Digital Marketing Internshipnoel.events
Marketing InternCountry Jam USA
Marketing Analyst InternWibbitz
JOURNALISM AND MARKETING INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences & Health CareHealth Connexions
Vida Kids Marketing and Public Relations InternVida Shoes International - Kids Division
Social Media Marketing InternshipDental Game Plan
Marketing Intern - Summer 2017Greater Cleveland Aquarium
Environmental Marketing ConsultantBookmark This
Independent SolarCity Ambassadors
Posted: January 22 2015
Company Location: Phoenix, AZ
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Solar Ambassador program is designed to tell people about SolarCity and sign them up for a free consultation
with one of our Energy Consultants. You receive commission if the consultation leads to a new customer who installs a solar power system on their home.
Our Energy Consultants are highly trained specialists who can help all
of your potential customers and go over all of the details. You’ll receive
$250 for every customer who signs a SolarCity contract and has a solar
power system installed on their home.
You’ll also be rewarded for every new customer who signs a SolarCity
contract and has a solar power system installed on their home through
a Solar Ambassador on your team.
Responsibilities- Social media campaigns, email campaigns, online promotions, flyer handout
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Making money should motivate candidate.
- Creating a sustainable, renewable future should motivate candidate.
SkillsRequired - Basic Computer Skills
Preferred - Advertising Sales, Business Consulting, Building Business Partnerships, Building Brand Awareness