Marketing and Communications InternThe Austin Focus, Inc.
Social Media, Public Relations and Marketing Internships For 75 Year Old CompanyGarment Machinery Company, Inc.
Marketing / Social Media / Content Management Intern (UNPAID INTERNSHIP)Clever Fox Apparel
Copywriting Internship with Marketing/ Advertising Experience during tech-product launch (paid)Energize Technologies
Social Media and Marketing InternFarmers Ins
Marketing InternWilliam Martin,Ph.D.,P.C.
Email Marketing/Social Media SpecialistGutierrez Productions, Inc.
Marketing Intern PositionPLM METTA HEALING OASIS, LLC
Event CoordinatorBookmark This
2554 Tarpley Road
Posted: April 26 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionRebel Athletic, based in Dallas TX, is the fastest growing cheerleading uniform company in the world. Over the past 4 years, Rebel has turned heads quicker than any other manufacturer – even being named by Global Brand Consultancy Eat Big Fish as one of their “20 Challenger Brands to Watch in 2013”. Our cutting edge designs, innovations and custom fit have set a new standard in an industry that was starving for something new. With the recent formation of The Rebel Alliance combined with a series of strategic event producer partnerships, Rebel Athletic has aggressive plans for growth and influence in 2016… again!
Responsibilities• Plan, design and produce events while managing all project delivery elements within time limits
• Liaise with clients to identify their needs and to ensure customer satisfaction
• Conduct market research, gather information and negotiate contracts prior to closing any deals
• Provide feedback and periodic reports to stakeholders
• Propose ideas to improve provided services and event quality
• Organize facilities and manage all event’s details such as decor, catering, entertainment, transportation, location, invitee list, special guests, equipment, promotional material etc.
• Ensure compliance with insurance, legal, health and safety obligations
• Specify staff requirements and coordinate their activities
• Cooperate with marketing and PR to promote and publicize event
• Proactively handle any arising issues and troubleshoot any emerging problems on the event day
• Conduct pre- and post – event evaluations and report on outcomes
• Research market, identify event opportunities and generate interest
Requirements• Excellent time management and communication skills
• Sales skills and ability to build productive business relationships
• Ability to manage multiple projects independently
• MS Office proficiency