Marketing InternWilliam Martin,Ph.D.,P.C.
Sales Executive Assistant |InternshipAaron's, Inc.
Amazon Marketplace Coordinator – San Diego ONLYUltima Car Care Products
Fast Fashion – Graphic Designer & CopywriterSelfie Leslie
Marketing InternshipChicago Fringe Festival
Influencer Marketing InternshipStylehaul
Event Coordinator & Marketing InternBookmark This
East Coast Realty
1020 Commonwealth Ave,
Posted: September 16 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
East Coast Realty’s professionally trained salespeople are here to help you find an apartment that fits your needs at a time that’s convenient for you. Because we’re open every day of the week, an appointment is never necessary.
East Coast Realty’s sales and management division is recognized as the area’s finest. Personal, honest service and long-standing relationships allow East Coast Realty to match buyers and sellers in a timely and professional fashion.
We are committed to providing buyers, sellers, landlords, and renters an experience that is second to none.
• Working with the event planning team to develop and create new events aligned with the mission and vision outline in the strategic planning process of company.
• Managing and developing marketing promotions and materials for events.
• Working closely with Event planning team to coordinate all event details to ensure successful events.
• Creating and handling event registration tools, and proposing new tools as needed.
• Managing preparation of event materials including but not limited to: attendee nametags, attendees lists, event packets and collateral, and signage.
• Coordinating event logistics, timelines and schedules.
• Ability to utilize creative idea with marketing experience to create, improve and optimize online and offline events.
• Working with the team to plan and organize online campaigns and offline activities.
*The ideal candidate must be motivated to create a good online and offline events for our prospective customers and build customer loyalty for future business.
Apply for this position: Send your resume to email@example.com
• Must be detail-oriented, highly organized and able to juggle multiple assignments in a fast-paced, results-driven environment.
• PR, meeting/event planning, or project management experience highly preferred.
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well with a team.
• Must have superior verbal and written communications skills.
• Demonstrated skill in high-level decision-making and problem-solving
• Must be fluent in Chinese and English
The right candidates will be offered the opportunity for advancement within our company.