Marketing InternNothing But Net-Elite Basketball Coaching
Marketing and Social Media InternBoda Borg Boston LLC
Marketing Internship at technology startupEmpyra
LUMA, Luxury MatchmakingLUMA, Luxury Matchmaking
Entry Level / Full Time / Sales / Marketing /101 Best & Brightest Places To WorkWalker Marketing
College Grads & Interns PAID Event PlannerThrive Events, Inc.
Social Media Marketing InternshipYourWebSiteMarketingService.com
JOURNALISM AND MARKETING INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences & Health CareHealth Connexions
Event Marketing Intern (Unpaid)Bookmark This
Perk Marketing Group
330 Seventh Avenue, Suite 2100
New York, NY
Posted: August 24 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are seeking interns for a fast paced established marketing company. Perk Marketing Group is a marketing and events agency located in the heart of New York City. It is dedicated to developing innovative ideas to market brands while creating a memorable experience for your target consumer and key influencers. Clients include prominent nightlife venues, lifestyle brands and a focus on celebrity seeding and integration. Interns will report directly to the marketing director.
Responsibilities- Answering and redirecting phone calls
- Photo research
- Collecting and researching press hits
- Assisting with day-to-day duties/operations and PR follow-up
- Attending and assisting occasional off-site events
- Collating and organizing marketing material
- Social media outreach and support
- Assist with the execution of marketing materials
Requirements- The ideal candidate is extremely over-achieving and brings fresh ideas to our Marketing Team
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Good time-management skills
- Ability to multitask
- The ability to work extremely well independently as well as with a team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Online social networking experience: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube etc.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Keynote