Paid Internship in Sales, Marketing and PR.Luxmgmt. Group, Inc.
STILL ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS! Paid Internship in Sales, Marketing and PR.Luxmgmt. Group, Inc.
Business Coordinator for Beach Lifestyle and Media Production companyBeachBlankets.com LLC
Marketing InternThe Toy Museum of NY
Social Media & Community Management InternSwarmsales
Marketing InternTAVERN ON THE WHARF
Marketing Intern (Must be based in Broward, Miami)Kingston5 Productions
Marketing InternHuman Touch Translations Ltd.
Event Marketing Intern (Unpaid)Bookmark This
Perk Marketing Group
330 Seventh Avenue, Suite 2100
New York, NY
Posted: August 24 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are seeking interns for a fast paced established marketing company. Perk Marketing Group is a marketing and events agency located in the heart of New York City. It is dedicated to developing innovative ideas to market brands while creating a memorable experience for your target consumer and key influencers. Clients include prominent nightlife venues, lifestyle brands and a focus on celebrity seeding and integration. Interns will report directly to the marketing director.
Responsibilities- Answering and redirecting phone calls
- Photo research
- Collecting and researching press hits
- Assisting with day-to-day duties/operations and PR follow-up
- Attending and assisting occasional off-site events
- Collating and organizing marketing material
- Social media outreach and support
- Assist with the execution of marketing materials
Requirements- The ideal candidate is extremely over-achieving and brings fresh ideas to our Marketing Team
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Good time-management skills
- Ability to multitask
- The ability to work extremely well independently as well as with a team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Online social networking experience: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube etc.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Keynote