Digital Marketing InternEverywhere Agency
DIRECT MARKETING FIRM | NEW LOCATIONELM Global
Marketing and Social Media Strategist - Yotme (virtual)Yotme
Marketing and Social Media Strategist - Yotme (on-site)Yotme
Marketing InternMacksimum photography
Social Media MarketerPearl Fincher Museum of Fine Arts
Marketing InternAsteres Inc
Event Marketing INTERNSHIPBookmark This
Posted: February 17 2016
Company Location: Manhattan, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLionchase Holdings, Inc. is a privately-held asset management firm that focuses on the growth of microcap and small-cap firms with yearly revenues up to $50MMUSD. Segment focus of the firm is technology, manufacturing, and power generation. The firm was founded in Washington, D.C. and leverages its understanding of regulatory policy to identify key investment opportunities. Lionchase has a global view of technology investment.
ResponsibilitiesExperience with Research and Database
Create and update lists of organizations.
Manage CRM software.
Answer client questions and track client progress.
Send out Event newsletters.
Post to relevant sites.
Experience with Event Management
Create event promotional strategy.
Responsible for Event Promotion and Management.
Set up on site.
Greet guests and register them.
Pass out promotional materials.
Inform them about our products and services.
Connect with our guests after the event.
RequirementsEvent Marketing INTERNSHIP POSITION DESCRIPTION
We are seeking two (2) Event Marketing interns to join our team. The interns will report to the Managing Director. Goal of position is to improve intern’s awareness and understanding of the dynamics of Marketing event planning for National Business events. We also aspire to help YOU become the leader you aspire to be, which is why we are looking for new leaders like you to join our team!
We are looking for individuals to team brainstorm for research of Lionchase Holdings Sponsored Business domestic US events, promotion, and database management. For this particular position, we are looking for someone that is creative, open to learning new things, and willing to interact with our team in a professional and friendly manner.
As an Events Intern at Lionchase Holdings, you are the marketer, part of the energy, and the voice of our company. You contribute to how the world perceives us by managing, engaging, and developing original material for our sites.
• Must have or be working towards a bachelor’s degree or graduated.
• Experienced and/or familiar with Event Management. Eventbrite, MailChimp, a plus.
• Innovation and creativity are appreciated.
• Must have writing skills.
• Ability to work remotely or from home, plus work with a team.
• Must have own laptop.
• Able to present oneself professionally at high level events.
• Option to join us at events: travel domestically company paid; evenings and weekends.
• Currently an unpaid internship and as the events are successfully completed, we are looking for someone to permanently join our team. This is an extremely unique opportunity for a group of very motivated individuals to create a business with the help of experienced entrepreneurs.
SkillsRequired - Marketing, Marketing Event Planning, Marketing Communications Planning, Event Based Marketing
Preferred - Marketing, Event Based Marketing