Marketing and Advertising InternshipThe Dance Connection
Digital Marketer/Product PromoterSunState Digital Solutions
Brand Representative Internship for Film Production CompanyDot Five Films
Marketing ManagerAmber Boyd Attorney at Law
Social Media/Marketing/Website DeveloperIndelible Ink-NY
Marketing, Public Relations & Social MediaBradford Stewart Art
LOCAL BUSINESS NOW HIRING ENTRY LEVEL EVENT STAFFSouth Texas Promotions
Event Communications AssistantRhythm Events
Event SpecialistsBookmark This
Principal Marketing Inc.
800 Roosevelt Rd, Building B, Suite 417
Glen Ellyn, IL
Posted: January 29 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are currently seeking highly driven, professionals to be Event Specialists for various retail locations in your area.
Event Specialists will be responsible for driving brand awareness and advocacy by working directly with clients, consumers and store personnel promoting a variety of products while conducting promotions and services onsite. Event Specialist will work closely with store personnel to build and maintain strong relationships and improve overall client-brand value!
Event Specialist Responsibilities:
• Event Specialists conducts consumer facing activities
• Our in-store demonstrators are friendly, knowledgeable and represent our clients professionally
• Sharing information about the products and encouraging sales is a successful trait of an Event Specialist
• Event Specialists make a significant impact on sales and improve the customers buying experience
• Having the ability to assist customers based on their individual usage needs and interests will be key for an associate success.
Event Specialist Qualifications:
• Must be confident, and articulate to speak effectively and informatively with consumers
• Independent and motivated team player
• Ability to work part-time or full-time retail schedules throughout the week
• Ability to stand comfortably for up to 8 hours a day
• Minimal travel required for training or other scheduled events
• Daily access to a PC computer with Internet/email access