Dell Campus Ambassador - Columbia UniversityMosaic North America
Halle Heart Children's Museum Marketing InternAmerican Heart Association
Summer High School Intern at the Houston ToolBankHouston Community ToolBank
Dance to EvOLvE InternshipDance To EvOLvE
Book Review ManagerPulse, LLC
Brand Ambassador / Marketing Internship (Seattle, WA) - $15.00/hourBerri Pro Inc.
Book Marketing CoordinatorPulse, LLC
Project Assistant/ Marketing Intern for CSA ProgramYour Sunshine Inc
Events & Marketing | Entry Level Job & Internships | Now HiringBookmark This
New York, NY
Posted: August 28 2015
DescriptionSGV Marketing is currently hiring individuals for its entry level positions. We are looking for candidates that are team and goal-oriented, have prior leadership experience, are looking to grow and are professional. SGV Marketing is a fast-paced marketing consultancy firm located in the heart of New York City.
We specialize in customer acquisitions and retention, building relationships with clients, training and developing, events and promotions. SGV is looking to expand its current business operations to new markets in the near future and for that we have opened up our entry level position. We work with Fortune 100 clients on a national scale.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities in this position include:
• Assisting in the daily growth and development of the company
• Assisting with efforts of new business acquisitions
• Expertly managing the needs of external customers
• Developing strong leadership and interpersonal skills
• Training and developing new graduates
• Learning the marketing system and strategies
RequirementsDue to our expansion plans, we are looking to train highly motivated people for business management, marketing and public relations and sales opportunities. The job requirements are:
• Proven leadership ability
• Marketing/Sales/Public Relations experience NOT required, but a plus
• Experience working in a team
• Solution-oriented, result-driven and goal-oriented
We offer numerous growth opportunities, upward mobility, comprehensive in-house training and development and the chance to take on leadership roles.
SkillsRequired - Public Speaking, Communication Skills, Motivated self-starter, Hard Worker
Preferred - Advertising Sales